• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rohan

• Thread starter DeletedUser4571
  • Start date

DeletedUser4571

Hello,

We are currently looking for very active players who will help out our expanding fellowship, we have a couple of inactive players of the last few weeks we wish to replace but we will give them time until someone with a positive attitude towards teamwork wishes to join.

Members of the fellowship achieve good tournament scores and would like people who can get to the 3rd round of fighting as this is one target we are achieving by the active fellows, ofc some get over 1k weekly score and some get in the top 10 on the server.

We are enjoying the new adventures and are going to place well above our fellowship points ranking with the rate we are achieving.

Look forward to seeing some active players join who are willing to go the distance.

I can advise on any aspect of the game up until my age especially combat as i find it quite interesting.

We will only accept someone with lower points than our lowest member as long as they going to push up and we are into a little score competition just to help progress but nothing serious.