• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Right click left click

firerock

Enchanter
To wake my mouse(wireless) I right click it, I then left click to get rid of the pop up that is displayed for right clicking.

However if I right click on a building (say a residence where I can collect coins), and then left click ANYWHERE else on the screen it collects the coins as though I left clicked the building.

I'm sure that's not correct.

DeletedUser7

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, firerock. :)

We have attempted reproducing this with a common mouse and a laptop's trackpad but were unable to reproduce it. We'll try it with a wireless mouse and see how that goes.

In the meantime if someone's using a wireless mouse and can chime in with their own experience, that would be appreciated. :)

Deleted User - 50840

I also use a wireless mouse (Prestigio) and have tried to replicate the error, but no luck so far. I wake mine from battery saving mode by simply moving it. Even leaving it pointed on a house, then letting it go to sleep and waking it via firerock's method has not produced any weird results.

It may be a mouse driver issue or an incompatibility with flash.

Apologies for not being able to replicate the results:(

firerock

Enchanter
This only happens in IE (with latest flash version and HA turned on), doesn't happen in chrome

I'll try it on my work PC on Monday.

DeletedUser7

We were able to reproduce it on Edge, but that's the new IE so it's kinda the same browser even though it's not. :D

It seems to happen without any coin/supplies as well. If you right-click over that building, and then left-click anywhere else, the building window opens up as if you left-clicked on it.

1. Right click on a building so the pop-up that includes game version, contact support, etc.
2. Left-click elsewhere on the screen;
3. Observe that you either A] collect the production from the building of step 1, OR B] you get the window of the building from step 1 open up if there is no production to be collected.