• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Rewards seem to be not Rewarding

I noticed tonight that when I "won" a large amount of steel in the in-game challenge, it never appeared in my list of rewards. something like 1300 steel, never showed up. I've also had trouble with those little popups that want you to watch a short video (no, thank you on that) and get a reward 'anyway'. I have yet to see one reward show up in my listings. Am I missing something? 1300 steel is a fair sized reward, it's hard to miss when it happens...

SkyRider99

Immortal
Are you using the mobile, or the PC browser version of the game? The browser version sometimes needs a 'cache clear' to get things refreshed. Or you could raise a ticket with Elvenar Support. I can't imagine why you are not seeing your rewards otherwise.

Im using a PC. I've mentioned this to Support, but they told me it was working just fine. It's not like I lean on these things to the point of pain, but if you're gonna offer it, at least offer it. The eerie thing is, it shows (in a small look at me window) on the top of the page, but it never really registers where it should.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Sorry @lilymarlene but I can't see why it would be happening either. Could you try using another browser perhaps? Ensure your browser settings allow for 'hardware acceleration' also.

I have no idea how to ensure anything concerning hardware acceleration, but I do know the items used to be deposited in my "stash" very nicely. Now they don't. As I said, it's not a big deal, and I still play them, just in case one of them actually happens. (now I have to go look up 'hardware acceleration"). =)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @lilymarlene, this sounds like a visual error that could well be resolved with a Cache Clear on your device/browser.

Give that a go and see if that makes a difference :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.