• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Returning player looking for a laid-back Fellowship in International Winyandor (en2)

Faelif

Novice
Hi! I used to be quite into Elvenar several years ago and recently returned after a long period of absence; as such I'm restarting from the beginning and so can't promise much in terms of helping with adventures etc. for now - not least because the Spire didn't even exist in my day! Anyhow, what I can promise is regular neighbourly help, and as much support in fellowship events as I am able to give. My boosted goods are Marble/Crystal/Elixir.

Thank you in advance!
Faelif

Last edited:

Lorelli

Novice
Hello. We are looking for active players at One Union. We are laid back, but do want everyone to participate, as they can in tourneys and etc. I think you would fit quite well, we have members with all sizes of cities. We are a fellowship of 17 right now and I think we might have 2 MIA. Come check us out and see if we would be the right fit for you.
Lorelli

Debmercury

Dreamer
THE GRYPHONS will welcome you. we have all stared a new city in Wworld, feel free to join us

we are a new fellowship of 5 right now, so everyone helping everyone

Deb