• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Restart

DeletedUser195

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, no, not an option. You still can play and correct any issues that you may have had. Just chalk up what you have done so far as a learning experience and go for the gusto that lies ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21

You will be able to start from the beginning when a new world is introduced to Elvenar International. However, I am not sure how long away that will be from this moment in time - so the best advice that I can give you is the same as Joshia's which is to continue with your city to learn from and correct any issues that you may have had in the past.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering, can't you delete your account and then restart with a new one?

DeletedUser66

The game is still in early development and the features are restricted. Majority of InnoGames' games have a delete account feature which will most likely be added here at some point.

Until then, your options are according to what you want to achieve. If you want to change race, you will need to register a new account. If you simply don't like your city, you can salvage what you have and remake it with a little time and effort. If you don't wish to play anymore, well you don't need to log in again - the account will become inactive I think after 30 days and be removed from the world.

DeletedUser

If you want to change race, you will need to register a new account.

I don't want to jump the gun here, but if you're suggesting registering a new account on the same server, it's not allowed as it's against the rules. If you want to try something new and change race and make a new account on a different server, by all means, you can.

the account will become inactive I think after 30 days and be removed from the world.

Not necessarily - it depends on what stage you are in the game. Recently, a new update implemented a structure that makes it so that accounts would only be deleted from the game world after 30 days IF you haven't reached stage 3 on the tech tree. If you've hit stage 3, then for now, your account is fine and won't be deleted.. yet (could all change in the future).

Incidentally, a restart button doesn't bother me one way or another.

DeletedUser

I would like a new player name and I don't I can do that so I feel you on the restart

DeletedUser248

I would like a new player name and I don't I can do that so I feel you on the restart

Yeah, name changes aren't allowed in most of InnoGames' games unless a rule breach has occurred. As that is a support feature, allowing players to change names would be a major increase in tickets for IGMs. Not to mention those players that would want to change every 24 hours. Hehe. As other players have stated, I'm sure a restart or delete account feature will be activated later on down the road.

Have a great day!

DeletedUser21

Yeah, name changes aren't allowed in most of InnoGames' games unless a rule breach has occurred. As that is a support feature, allowing players to change names would be a major increase in tickets for IGMs. Not to mention those players that would want to change every 24 hours. Hehe. As other players have stated, I'm sure a restart or delete account feature will be activated later on down the road.

Have a great day!
It is also possible for name changes to be requested if a player has used his/her real name, email address or some other sort of personal information in the original player name.