• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Research screen not opening.

DeletedUser703

Game version: 0.29.2193-v0.29-rc5-(master) (2015-11-17 10:15)
Game world: 1
Browser + version: Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.245
Operating System: Windows 8
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name: marcopoloq
Humans or Elves: human
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Reproducibility: 5/5, happens always

Current situation:
When I open the screen the loading bar appears but the research screen never opens.
This bug appeared after the the version 0.29 update, I've added a screenshot of where the game freezes after I open the research screen. I've tried re-logging and refreshing the game multiple times but it doesn't help.

Expected situation:
The research screen opens.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open research screen.

Screenshots of the bug:
Screenshot5.png

DeletedUser703

The screen is opening like normal again now, so wasn't a bug, just some lagg after the new update I think.

DeletedUser3

Hi marcopoloq! Thank you for reporting this issue, and for letting us know it is resolved. There was indeed an issue with opening the research screen after the update today, but this has now been resolved and it should no longer be an issue. If anyone is still unable to access their research, please submit a ticket to support, thank you.

firerock

Enchanter
this I think is to do with the hang, whereas the rounds of boosting ones fellows and locals seems to ebe much better, I have now noticed since the last update that I now get the hang/freeze when going into the tech tree or negotiating a battle.