• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Repeating Quest system

DeletedUser414

[Summary]: A daily limit to how much one can interact with these quests.

[Details]: Present the player with a list of goals. Each can be achieved once per day but all would be tracked at the same time- no cycling between them. Either reward per goal achieved or once a certain number of goals from the total has been achieved (or both). In addition a weekly goal of tasks completed could be implemented for an additional reward. I'm basically describing how the the daily/weekly system works/worked in Guild Wars 2 some time ago.

[Reasons for Implementing]: To simplify interacting with the repeating Quest system and put a limit on how much ones economy can be sustained by those Quests as opposed to the town itself. This also helps the players who might be tempted to abuse the system but then over time grow to resent it for how cumbersome it is to use, in addition to not shackling them to the game throughout the day by tempting with easy rewards.

Deleted User - 13667

That would cause even more howling into the screen, my dear friend. :eek::eek:

Already the change made to reduce most of the do-able quests cause great uproar previous year.

The programmers seem adamant in maintaining a long time clicking away just to bore you out