• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trader Relic Trade

DeletedUser3337

Summary: Trade of relics

Have you checked for similar ideas?: Yes

Details: I would like to see an option in the wholesaler to trade relics for relics

Reasons for Implementing: This way some relics become more useful.
For example, my boosts are Marble, Silk and Gems, I do not need these to produce spells.
I would very much like to trade them:
Marble for Steel or Planks, Silk for Crystal or Scrolls and Gems for Magic dust or Elixer

Balance:
Tournaments become even more attractive.
Now some do not/hardly participate if the specific relic is not needed.
Making relic trades possible, might encourage tournament participation

DeletedUser3781

I think it would actually work the other way round. Since there is a cap to relic boost at 700%, you could reach it even faster with trading. Then you only need relics for spells and AWs, so if someone was doing tournaments for relics they don't need to do it anymore.
I think the problem with relics is broader - once you reach that max boost, they have little value. Would be cool if there was something else to do with them, or if they could just remove the cap :/

DeletedUser3337

The wholesaler is dynamic: to have access to these relic trades, one has to have 700% boost as a basic requirement.

Atm I have 874 Marble relics (and in future will get many more)
All those exceding the 700% limit are useless, I would like to trade them for steel relics so I can make PoP spells.

DeletedUser3781

I make spells 24/7, but I don't remember ever running out of relics.
Perhaps I just do too much on the tournaments though ;)

DeletedUser3337

A tournament cycle takes 72 days/1728 hours
Making my Magic Academy produce 24/7 means I have to gain 864 relics
In case of the PoP spells fe, that would mean 432 steel relics.

IF you do 15 provinces up to level 6 during a tournament you gain 315 relics.
(Last time I made it to 3720 tourament points, just to gain a lot of relics.)
Of the -yet to scout- 42 provinces in my worldmap, only 1 is steel.
Untill now I have spend only 9 Marble relics on upgrading Ancient Wonders.

In our fellowship we go for 10th chest followed by recovery and then 10th chest again.
With the given numbers, if marble is during 'high tourny' and steel during 'low tourny'...
... for me it would be very attractive to exchange marble relics for steel relics.
I did not want to go into details before, as it requires the >GeekMode<

We all play a diffent game indeed.
Basicaly, all I wanted was to hand out an example of making all relics usefull :D

DeletedUser3781

Oh, now I get it - you make only one kind of spell, so it would make more sense to you to trade relics. I make PoPs, MMs and IMs, so it's not that important to me.
Also, it would be good for people who level their wonders heavily.