• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I will interject here as there is still a Forum Link available from the game.

To access this, head to the lower right cogwheel, click onto the question mark (?) and this opens up the Elvenar support suite. The section here is titled ''How can we help?'' with sections beneath it that are dedicated to certain themes. Our Forum is one of these, by clicking on this it opens up to give information regarding registering, visiting, our Forum Rules as well as direct links to the English speaking Forums, ourselves here at EN/International, US and Beta.

Hoping that helps :)

Gavranokt

Dreamer
It looks like a sneaky way of making the forum be gradually forgotten. As I understood from the comments there is still something in the game / app that is leading to the forum. However, it is removed from main view, and can be easily missed, like it actually happened to me. I found out about it just now! And that's the point. This is an effective strategy. Most of the new players won't ever find out about the forum, and the team can use this technicality as an excuse, and with time, the thing will be left completely.
So, this initiative is what needs to be done. The community is supposed to be able to see that the forum exists, and is supposed to have an easy access to it. To have the freedom of choice of all the social media the game has.
Big support from me
+ 100!

m4rt1n

Adept
I will interject here as there is still a Forum Link available from the game.

To access this, head to the lower right cogwheel, click onto the question mark (?) and this opens up the Elvenar support suite. The section here is titled ''How can we help?'' with sections beneath it that are dedicated to certain themes. Our Forum is one of these, by clicking on this it opens up to give information regarding registering, visiting, our Forum Rules as well as direct links to the English speaking Forums, ourselves here at EN/International, US and Beta.

Hoping that helps :)

Hidden away though, new players are not going to find their way to the forum.

What the....! Bugle messages now lead you straight to Discord!!!
Discord is a personal information gathering platform!
Businesses throughout Europe have banned employees from using it!
I will NEVER use it!
It has NO BUSINESS forcing us to use it to find out information about changes in the game! If anything, that information should be in the WIKI!