• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Refreshing

DeletedUser3034

The trader doesn't have real-time updating of offers available,and I can see adding that as a feature could be a nightmare. So, how about a "refresh" button in the trader, this should be easier, as well as being quicker than closing and opening the trader. It seems to me it might also lower server load a little.

DeletedUser2886

honestly I feel like this and many other suggestions are just no brainers and it puzzles me why they aren't there to begin with. Like I have said before though I doubt your voice will be heard unfortunately. Innogames/elvenar staff whatever never reply to any of the posts. When they do an update video it would be nice for them to acknowledge their players and say they've read the forums and talk about which ideas they like and don't like etc and discuss why or why not they would implement them. Not one update has included anything I have seen on here as a suggestion so it kind of makes sense