• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Refresh Button

kimkimkim

Summoner
I suggest a refresh button for the dailies in the Seasons........the weeklies have one, therefore dailies should have one.........I suggest this because I presently have a quest to produce 7 loaves of bread and with the FA going on, I simply have no room for more workshops and whatever workshops I do have are being tied up with something else........I know, I know, I can do the loaves of bread once what I have in my workshops completes, but that is really just gonna mess everything up.....so please, please, may we have a refresh button also for the dailies ;););)

m4rt1n

Adept
I suggest a refresh button for the dailies in the Seasons........the weeklies have one, therefore dailies should have one.........I suggest this because I presently have a quest to produce 7 loaves of bread and with the FA going on, I simply have no room for more workshops and whatever workshops I do have are being tied up with something else........I know, I know, I can do the loaves of bread once what I have in my workshops completes, but that is really just gonna mess everything up.....so please, please, may we have a refresh button also for the dailies ;););)

See my post in the Season of Triumph thread, the game devs do it on purpose in my opinion to annoy long time members into the point of quitting so they can make money off the initial purchase of new players. 3 times so far this current FA I have been asked for 8 simple tools and that has pushed me to the point that they just don't care.

Good luck with your suggestion @kimkimkim hope they see sense and add that option.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
the game devs do it on purpose in my opinion to annoy long time members into the point of quitting so they can make money off the initial purchase of new players.
I don't see how motivating older players to quit would increase the number of newer players that will spend money...? I honestly don't think they're doing it on purpose, it's just stupid RNG. Also, don't these quests also annoy the newer players just as much as they do older players?

But I do agree they should edit the "pool" of quests that rotates during FA's to match the things we are actually focussed on with our productions. I mean, they edit the pools during events, as you have to pickup event currency or swim through hoops or whatever you have to do for the events, so you'd think they should be able to adjust the Season quests for the FA as well... Or indeed at least give us a refresh button like they do for the weekly quests.

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
The 3-hour goods quest also deserves a thumbs down, when you're mostly working on 1-days and 2-days.
Agreed. I'm lucky that I've got 6 maxed manus that I keep for the bracelet badge so i run those on 3-hours during the day.
But I can definitely see that quest tripping up some players :(