• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Recently became archmage

• Thread starter DeletedUser9045
  • Start date

DeletedUser9045

Hi all new to the forum as in writing posts, I have been in pointy ears for quite a few months the archmage handed it off to another player as was standing down from the game, and it has happened again recently so i took on the challenge. In the last few weeks ive lost 2 high players who have gone to more competitive places. We are on the whole relaxed and dont go all out to be the best but i would like to have a fairly active fellowship, whats the best way to attract more players in. I use elvenstats and post the results weekly like before.

DeletedUser9340

Hi all new to the forum as in writing posts, I have been in pointy ears for quite a few months the archmage handed it off to another player as was standing down from the game, and it has happened again recently so i took on the challenge. In the last few weeks ive lost 2 high players who have gone to more competitive places. We are on the whole relaxed and dont go all out to be the best but i would like to have a fairly active fellowship, whats the best way to attract more players in. I use elvenstats and post the results weekly like before.
Advices:
1.You must change your FS overview to an attractive one.
2.Go to the tournaments and get at least 5 chests there.
3.Make your members visit each other at least 3-4 times a week.
4.Make them trade 2-3 stars

DeletedUser9045

thanks for the advice tunan i will get that added in and also going with a name change soon