• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Realm of Phoenix-Event

clau63

Alchemist
I have 621 provinces and looks like I reached the limit( for expansions). I am at chapter 14.....The question is : - why is asking me in the game at the event ( Realm of Phoenix ) to fulfill the task ; scout provinces or research technologies - 1...I don't think this is fair because even if I scout provinces (over 100 hours)is useless because I can't take an expansion and to research technologies at my chapter takes days or even a week, but I think this, should answer a forum moderator.......can I receive an answer please...?? .....also I can suggest an alternative like "spend 20 points knowledge or any......THERE ARE OPTIONS.....:))
Thank you,clau63

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi There @clau63 Oooo this is a pickle! Given what you've told us here, your Scouted Provinces have exceeded the average/recommended amount for your Chapter.

For perspective, the Provinces required to open Chapter 15 is 400. With the amount of provinces you have Scouted, it actually exceeds the amount required for Chapter 20!

Now with regards to the Event Quests, unfortunately they are not tailored to individual playing style but to the Chapter. The Quests therefore are/should be easy enough to fulfil based on the Players Chapter Progress.

For you, it's not that the Quest is impossible, just extremely difficult.

The only solution I could really offer here is Time Boosts (which quite a few would be required) now whether they are used to reduce the Scouting Time on Provinces, or to speed up Guest Race Resource Production in order for you to fulfil the alternative quest of technology research, that is up to you of course.

It may be that someone here could offer another solution but off the top of my head right now, I think this is the best way forward.

In addition however, I will pass your concerns across :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Hi There @clau63 Oooo this is a pickle! Given what you've told us here, your Scouted Provinces have exceeded the average/recommended amount for your Chapter.

For perspective, the Provinces required to open Chapter 15 is 400. With the amount of provinces you have Scouted, it actually exceeds the amount required for Chapter 20!

Now with regards to the Event Quests, unfortunately they are not tailored to individual playing style but to the Chapter. The Quests therefore are/should be easy enough to fulfil based on the Players Chapter Progress.

The only solution I could really offer here is Time Boosts (which quite a few would be required) now whether they are used to reduce the Scouting Time on Provinces, or to speed up Guest Race Resource Production in order for you to fulfil the alternative quest of technology research, that is up to you of course.

It may be that someone here could offer another solution but off the top of my head right now, I think this is the best way forward.

In addition however, I will pass your concerns across :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Great advice @Herodite ......

Jake65

Sage
A bit late now but it's useful to have a couple of non-mandatory researches (that don't require settlement goods) full of KP but not complete. Then you just add the resources when a quest like that pops up.

SkyRider99

Immortal

And events are optional. Yes they give some 'prizes', but one does not need to do events in order to progress.