• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

REALLY!!! THE SHUFFLE SYSTEM AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAQQ

Seeker
REALLY!!!! why are we using the shuffle system again, no one likes it, crappy prizes!, no time reductions on the shuffle, almost all quests are to collect runes or do encounters i now have no more provinces open so am left waiting days and days to do one quest, and i can bet the next quest will be the same {runes or encounters} ive spent so much money on this game and it just keeps getting worse, i think you may be getting a bit money hungry as we are forced to buy diamonds constantly {but i wont be any more} we dont even get a choice of what we may get as prizes like we do with the chest system we are just given crap we cant use
Please get a bit creative and design some decent and different buildings as i have so many useless ones in my inventory, if you made it so we could sell some for a few diamonds would be good and make things a bit fairer why oh why do almost all have to be connected to roads now

Timneh

Artisan
@JAQQ you started a thread yesterday saying exactly the same thing and it was closed because it was in the wrong place, it should be in the thread for the may celebrations event. Because your post is in the wrong place your feedback might not be passed on to the devs.

DeletedUser

Hello @Timneh,
Yes @JAQQ explained he was trying to post it there but got a bit lost in the steps. It wasn't intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.