• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser8901
  • Start date

DeletedUser8901

New Streets
Have 6 simple trails, explain please what they are and where to find them, looked in buildings, I have footpaths.

Timneh

Artisan
Simple trails should be on page 2 of buildings, first item in the top left position. You need to unlock it in the research tree before you can place them. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser8901

I have unlocked in the research tree, but they are still not available in buildings

kimkimkim

Summoner
simple trails are under the build tab, then click basic tab and scroll to page 2 of it, they are the first item of the top row

DeletedUser8901

Thank you both, I have found them in the buildings menu, but they are not available even though I have unlocked the research.

kimkimkim

Summoner
do you have enough resources to build them, gold, supplies, marble, steel and wood....if yes, can you place a screenshot of your simple trails - hover your mouse over it so we can see if there is something missing

DeletedUser8901

Hi yes I appear to have something missing, thanks for your help. No mouse I play on the ipad