• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Quests not progressing

DeletedUser

I currently have two quests:

Good Supplies - Complete 1 Manufactory upgrade to level 9 or higher
Improved Production - Complete 1 Boosted Manufactory upgrade to level 9 or higher

I have since raised one of my (boosted) silk manufactories from 7 to 10, and yet neither quest has completed.

DeletedUser219

Hi, Marrra,
I'll try to clear this up a bit before a mod gets here :cool:
With the wording of those quests (Complete 1), the quests have to be active for the completion to trigger the end of the quest. (The alternative would be to Have 1 manufactory at level 9)
If these quests were active (that is, the quest giver was visible on your side panel), then it is simply a matter of lodging a support ticket so they can look at your account and trigger the completion of the quest.
Hope this helps:)

DeletedUser

My "complete one upgrade to lv 6 or higher" didn't work (despite what has been said above) thought it relevant to post here in case it is a larger issue.

DeletedUser

Hi, Marrra,
I'll try to clear this up a bit before a mod gets here :cool:
With the wording of those quests (Complete 1), the quests have to be active for the completion to trigger the end of the quest. (The alternative would be to Have 1 manufactory at level 9)
If these quests were active (that is, the quest giver was visible on your side panel), then it is simply a matter of lodging a support ticket so they can look at your account and trigger the completion of the quest.
Hope this helps:)
Yes, both quests were active the entirety of the duration of my upgrade from levels 7-10. Hence my issue.
I'll look into the support ticket thing, thanks.

DeletedUser1925

My "complete one upgrade to lv 6 or higher" didn't work (despite what has been said above) thought it relevant to post here in case it is a larger issue.
Same here it didn't work for my supplies building. Maybe because there was special task for workshop 6 or more?

DeletedUser219

There have been issues with building quests completing, and they are looking into it, that's how I knew the answer!:p
Until they work out WHY some quests aren't completing properly, the support ticket is the best (and quickest) answer.

DeletedUser1295

Whenever one has accepted a quest AND fulfilled it, but still the quest won't complete, then:

You will indeed need to contact support about it, so they can take a look at your account in order to help you on such issues.

You can contact support by:
• clicking here;
• or Right-click anywhere in-game > click 'Support'