• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Question about Magic Residence Upgrade

DeletedUser2357

Hi not sure if this the right place but here goes...I bought a Magic residence awhile back with promise of upgrade , yay, I've now got to that stage but it states it wants 870 diamonds to upgrade from 720 pop to 940 pop etc I have then looked in the build area and to buy a brand new from scratch magic residence is 870 diamonds for exactly the same as above, do I get the full pop amount and ranking points or just the difference if I upgrade or would it be better to buy a new residence, as it seems a little steep just for an upgrade someone please let me know about this , cheers o_O

DeletedUser363

Sorry, can't help, I don't know anyone that has bought a magic residence. If I come across the answer to your query I'll let you know:confused:

DeletedUser9

It shouldn't be possible to upgrade the Magic Residence and Magic Workshop yet, but somehow that option did come available in the game. Sorry for the confusion that causes, for it isn't balanced yet. At this moment the "upgrade" would indeed cost the same amount of diamonds as placing a new building. This should be less of course, but that balancing still has to take place. Once again: Our apologies for the fact that this upgrade-functionality became available while it's not fully ready yet.