• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Production in expiring buildings

Hekata

Artisan
Until recently I was under the impression that if an expiring building finishes the production before it expires we can still collect the items even when it has expired. But lately I have noticed that if I don't collect the production before the building has expired it disappears. So do I remember it wrong or did that change? Yesterday I had 4 wells and 2 Ferris wheels finish their production and then expire (according to the timers they show) but because I couldn't be online before they all expired I got nothing.

m4rt1n

Adept
It has always been like that, you need to collect before the expire timer runs to zero.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks @m4rt1n . It's very annoying especially for the 48h production. I had a 15 minutes window to pick up the production. One can't always be online at a specific moment.

Agreed, but that is how they programmed it. Expiring ready to collect productions also expire with the building.

DeletedUser9340

Until recently I was under the impression that if an expiring building finishes the production before it expires we can still collect the items even when it has expired. But lately I have noticed that if I don't collect the production before the building has expired it disappears. So do I remember it wrong or did that change? Yesterday I had 4 wells and 2 Ferris wheels finish their production and then expire (according to the timers they show) but because I couldn't be online before they all expired I got nothing.
Well,thats the rule.You have to get the production before the building expires or you get no bonus

Pauly7

Magus
I just wish there was an option to not have the animations stop on expired buildings. I wish I could've kept the Moon Mirror which was so cool... sorry, way off topic... carry on.