• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered problems with signing in to discord

Tried to sign in to Discord just now: they disliiked my password, "too easy" they said. six tries and then they told me the last one wasn't wasn't acceptible. Sigh. Different sign in name, they said, it's already been used. Four times. Four different names. Tried a new one. They said it was unacceptible. I used to love Discord, but lately it's become the friendly puppy with the studded collar and an ugly snarl.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Were you trying to create a new account there @lilymarlene or amend your current one?

I wasn't using my Elvenar signin, it wasn't clear if I should or not. It was very off-putting, to be honest: the minute I opened the the screen there was a note at the bottom that said, "there seems to be something not quite right here..." I'll go back and try with my elvenar tag...

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
You do not need to use your Elvenar sign in as Discord would not recognise this as it is only used for your accounts with us here at Elvenar. Discord sign up is completely independent from us, you would either need to register a new account with them or use an old account if you have already created one in the past on there.

Jake65

Sage
Discord asked me what pronoun I preferred to use for myself. First time I've ever had that question o_O

SkyRider99

Immortal
Discord asked me what pronoun I preferred to use for myself. First time I've ever had that question o_O
I'm a Hooloovoo, and require that I am referred to as 'your azureness'.

1697587742407.png

"A Hooloovoo is a super-intelligent shade of the colour blue."
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy