• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fixed Problem loading game on Felyndral?

HexeAlix

Seeker
Anyone else having a problem loading their Felyndral game (on App)?
Gets to 15/17 and 100% and then doesn't move any further. Arendyl game loads and runs fine.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Anyone else having a problem loading their Felyndral game (on App)?
Gets to 15/17 and 100% and then doesn't move any further. Arendyl game loads and runs fine.
try a cache clear then try again...if still persists after that, contact support

HexeAlix

Seeker
try a cache clear then try again...if still persists after that, contact support
Thank you! Did indeed try all of the standard options for troubleshooting (to no avail).
Also contacted support, who have since confirmed that this is a known issue and has been passed to the appropriate people.

What confused me was that Arendyll (a slightly larger city) was perfectly fine on the same device.
Haven't tried accessing Felyndral city with Browser yet. If the problem persists tomorrow, that will be the next step.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right my dears! A fix has been deployed for this one so if we could ask you to clear your caches and retry!! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.