• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Prep for Chapter 19

Sir Derf

Adept
Easier to ask, and have the answer available to all...

What Ascended Goods needs are there in Chapter 19?

Sir Derf

Adept
Yeah... I don't see any T7 or T8 costs in the Quest or Research listings. Which leaves upgrade or Guest Race production costs. I was hoping to get a collected listing for the Chapter upgrades.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I was hoping to get a collected listing for the Chapter upgrades.
LMGTFY ;)

Elvenar Wiki sources:
Fortress of Revenge needed resources for production and upgrades (scroll down for overview table)
Tower of Light/Dark needed resources for production and upgrades (scroll down for overview table)
Breeding Facility needed resources for production and upgrades (scroll down for overview table)

The Fairy's Notes, found on the US Forum Scroll keepers' guest race guides, includes needed goods and other resources based on the ElvenArchitect's calculator

Sir Derf

Adept
There we go.

If I read it right, you only need T7 and T8 (labeled as A1 and A2 in Fairy's Notes) for the building and upgrade of the Guest Race buildings, and their proposed GR building would need 3.75M T7 and 2.62M T8.

Thanks.

Sir Derf

Adept
Weird. Chapter 18, needed T7/A1 to produce the Elementals Guest Resource needed for Research for progress in the Guest Race, while Chapter 19 does not use either T7/A1 or T8/A2 in Guest Resource production.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
You're welcome!

It's still annoying that Elvenar's own wiki doesn't have a bit more info or more advanced chapter guides. Everything has to be player-gathered-info dumped on third-party websites or different forum sections on multiple fora. If only they provided (or at least collected) all the info in one spot...

Sir Derf

Adept
To be fair, to satisfy the various needs of the various players, they would either have to post the information in multiple forms, or in some multi-dimensional pivot table.