• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Premium Expansions

• Thread starter DeletedUser9763
  • Start date

DeletedUser9763

Question about Premium Expansions that cost 450 diamonds.

It has the number 35 an in the top right hand corner, does that mean you get 35 expansions? Very confused and I don't want to waste diamonds if I just get one expansion when I could save a bit longer and upgrade my builders hut.

Cheers, SDE.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
There are 35 premium expansions available to you. After you've bought them all then there's no more, but that would cost a lot of money anyway as the diamond price goes up with each one you buy... strangely enough.

Yes purchasing one just gives you one new square.

Sir Derf

Adept
After you've bought them all, then there's no more... Until they do something like release a new guest race and allow the purchase of two more Premium Expansions... :rolleyes:

But yes, do wait for discount, if you can...

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
That's a difficult question to answer. There's lots of things you can spend your money on and it also depends how much you want to spend. I realise, though, that as diamonds are no longer a solely premium currency you could not even be spending anything.

The three things which require diamonds are upgrading the Builders Hut, Magic Academy and premium expansions. Those 35 expansions you mentioned are entirely separate from the others expansions you can unlock.

If you're in the game for the long term then any of the above are the things to invest in at some point. None of them are essential though, so it depends what is important to you.

Sir Derf

Adept
I personally value the provinces over the other two, as they are always working for you (provided you place buildings on them), while the other two's usefulness tends to run in spurts, spending long times where they are not being used, regardless of how upgraded they are.

Your mileage may vary...

DeletedUser8409

I'd say the Academy is most useful, since it too should be always running and has no alternative. And a level 5 Academy is miles better than a level 2 one and can't be achieved without diamonds.

If you're early game scouting will unlock free provinces.

Sir Derf

Adept
Yes, scouting unlocks provinces. And Diamonds can unlock more provinces.

BTW - I've got 10% discount provinces right now as I type.

Deleted User - 2044766

I'd say the Academy is most useful, since it too should be always running and has no alternative. And a level 5 Academy is miles better than a level 2 one and can't be achieved without diamonds.

If you're early game scouting will unlock free provinces.

early game scouting is very important, as cost go up later. Unlocking space to place Magic Academy(it's quite large) & upgrading it will lower time needed for enchantments' production by as much as 10hrs.
definitely going to be your 2nd most important building after Main Hall, followed by Trader. Definitely keep diamonds for Magic Academy upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator: