• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Premium Expansion Prices

m4rt1n

Adept
So now the price of diamonds has gone up in the UK and the packages are not quite as good as they used to be, expansions get expensive very quickly.

Using simple math and the biggest diamond discount packages, a rough calculation I made puts all 27 premium expansions at a price of £1200.00 at the bare minimum.

To put this in context my mid range gaming PC with 16gb RAM, 128 SD and 5TB Hard Drive, along with a dedicated 8gb Graphic Card, 24in Monitor cost in total only £700.

How do innogames justify charging this huge amount to UK users. :(

DeletedUser3781

Isn't pound dropping? They would probably want to get the same value in euro as before, so that could be the reason for the change

DeletedUser441

Isn't pound dropping? They would probably want to get the same value in euro as before, so that could be the reason for the change
I think you missed the point of the post. The cost in diamonds for all Premium Expansions is , in my opinion , ridiculous. How many brand new X box or PS4 games would £1200.00 buy ?

DeletedUser5035

They don't want you to get expansions that's why the price is ridiculous , who would pay 1200£ for expansions anyway? ;)

DeletedUser5168

I agree the price for various items on the game is mad!