• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Population only Culture Building

DeletedUser673

I think it would be a great idea if there was a population only culture that you could build or buy, say 2000 population building. I have been buying fountains of youth but my city looks like a park and I have thousands of extra culture and hardly any population.

if there was a population only culture building then players could really get stuck into building a city that they want. rather than having to fill up your town with fountains and houses

DeletedUser277

I think it would be a great idea if there was a population only culture that you could build or buy, say 2000 population building. I have been buying fountains of youth but my city looks like a park and I have thousands of extra culture and hardly any population.

if there was a population only culture building then players could really get stuck into building a city that they want. rather than having to fill up your town with fountains and houses

I think you mean a 'population only premium building' as 'culture buildings' refer specifically to those buildings or decorations that increase your city's 'culture value'.

That said, this is a very good idea (so +1 from me) and would certainly increase the degree of flexibility in how one can play the game. Some people might not be too bothered about culture and just want to go after goods production or more armouries to emphasise the military side of the game. In such scenarios, a boost to city population is much more valuable than a culture building or even a combined culture and population premium building like the Fountain of Youth.

I also agree that not everyone wants their city to look like a park - I am personally quite proud of the 'industrial' look of my city :p

Deleted User - 13667

+1 on the idea.

I don't use diamonds but yes the city does look a tad too industrialized. I think mine looks more like some kind of a Star wars fanatic city.

Level 17 residences reminds me of Flash Gordon. LOL

It would be good to offer something exclusive to diamond users

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it would be great just to have a population only building... maybe a monument or trees without having to pay in diamonds. Must say some of the cultural buildings look a bit 'tacky'!

DeletedUser

Although I'm not for further premium buildings as an F2P player, I do understand that the devs need to make money to pay for additional features implemented to the game. So in the hopes that this might kick off and help pay for some other really useful suggestions I'll give it my vote. :p

More buildings are always a good idea for a city builder though. Regardless of whether they're premium or not. ;)

DeletedUser1414

I cant see why cultural building cant be upgraded as well, like if you purchase the fountain of youth instead of having to constantly buy it why cant it be upgraded, we upgrade every thing else.

DeletedUser

Agree with above I think if you can't upgrade its boring and especially when you buy...