• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

PoP goes the workshop

Jake65

Sage
Just a random interest post ;)
The workshop at the top has no PoP spell on it.
The workshop at the bottom has a PoP spell (actually 261 days of PoP spells :D ) with a level 32 Prosperity Towers.
Massive difference, I usually have only the one workshop and spend loads of supplies in the trader every day. The power of the tower!

PoP.jpg

C-Nymph

Necromancer
That difference can be even bigger if you keep your culture very high :)
I actually don't think the difference will get bigger, I think the numbers will grow the same for both spelled and non spelled WS's, because the culture bonus gets applied separately from the enchantment bonus. I don't think the enchantment bonus is dependent on culture bonus is it?
My current Prosperity Towers is 'only' level 16, giving 260% enchantment bonus, but my culture bonus currently is at 305%.
No PoP:
1696265468620.png

PoP applied:
1696265497715.png

Laurelin

Sorcerer
My ~250% Culture Bonus is essentially my not at all secret weapon, which allows me (⅔ through Constructs) to maintain an unimpressive but functionally adequate 3,500-4,000 Tourney average and 75/25% Silver/Gold Spire performance, in a City with barely 100 Expansions, while playing as rarely or frequently as I please, even forced as I am into Auto-Combat only ATM (with maybe 3-5% Catering, if unavoidable)... while still having 1,000+ Squads [of the Units that matter] permanently in stock AND, despite being always Combat-built, now sitting on a total of 75+ million Standard Goods and about 750,000-1.5 million Sentients, depending on exactly HOW lazy I'm being, week to week.

I do Trade daily, though, and I act as a sort of 2* same-Tier re-Trading middle-man for any seemingly unloved Standard Goods Trades I spot languishing in the Trader each day, and I accept any and all Trades worth under 5-10K total posted by legit newbie Cities below Dwarves, but it's largely just for funsies, as my late teens would put it, and also to support my more competitive/ambitious and/or faster-paced Fellows and Neighbours. Almost like a personal little Trading mini-game, I suppose, to keep me busy and the Goods flowing around, because why not? :)

Only Scrolls are still something of a rare commodity (who'da thunk, lol), and I'm Silk-Boosted, so I buy about 100K Wholesaler Scrolls/day mainly for re-Trading, thanks to my Culturally-generated excess daily Coins & Supplies plus L.30 BTG.

It's a slight issue that over half of my formerly large-City daily Visiting Neighbours, as of about a year ago, are now either inactive or gone, replaced [sometimes daily and repeatedly...] in 95% of cases by mostly dead Cities in Ch.I-III, so my number of returned Culture Visits is inevitably slowly declining, but I'm [almost] compensating by levelling up my Lighthouse of Good Neighbourhood, and our wise AM already has our NH Perk at max, so the Return Visits I get always last for ages. I have 1,300+ Ensorcelled Endowments [sustainably] in stock, too ^_^

Indeed, the Prosperity Towers/PoP/BTG/some-other-stuff synergistic wizardry is an Elvenar mini-miracle, especially for Blueprint-and-RR-loving but shamelessly idle semi-casual skivers like me... I seeee yoouu, 2020 Combat Formula... mwahaha

:D