• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Player polished your flying boat.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1220
  • Start date

DeletedUser1220

Is it just me, or does this actually mean something else, like I've just robbed you ? I cannot find a meaning to this, Can someone please to this obviously very Naive person.

DeletedUser

• Click on your world map, and visit a few of your neighbors.
  • Once you're in the city, click on the Hands icon near their avatar portrait.
  • Click on one of the buff icons. One if them will be over a Flying Boat, sooner or later
  • The owner of the village will then receive the above message in their notification log
You can also click on their city, in the Notification List, and thereby gain the benefit of RETURNING a visit, which will get you Supplies (as well as coins) if you return the visit within 23 hours.

Or perhaps you don't want to Give a Flying Boat buff? :p

Deleted User - 13667

Its a game feature as explained by Katwijk.

You would find this little function very useful throughout the game as it provides a source of coins for you + supplies if it is a return visit.

By someone polishing your culture building, you get extra culture for 8hours. Useful if you have very few culture buildings and would like a higher building efficiency. Clickin on the builder's hut give -10% construction time while clicking on the Main hall gives a +1% of your total coins

Hope this explanation helps