• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support pheonix cult error,

DeletedUser5796

Everytime i open a 90 egg, i get the internet error message and lose all my points, and get no rewards, for about 5 days, now. thought it was my comp but its happening much to often and regularly.

Deleted User - 1634960

We have had one report similar to this, and in that case the award had been received, although the player had not seen what it was.
If you lodge a ticket with Support, we can check your records and let you know what you have won in each instance.
If you are receiving a 'Stream Error' here, there is something inhibiting your communication with the server. If you are receiving an 'Internal Error' then you have tried to do something that was not possible. This could also be due to slow communication.
Try not to rush things, keep track of your numbers, and limit the other programs on your computer that are trying to access the Internet, and you should reduce these issues significantly. ;)