• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Parts of screen missing/blank

DeletedUser3688

Has anyone had this problem. Happened shortly after the kast update. I have screenshots but they wont upload to see.

DeletedUser6225

Happening here on desktop, and has been happening since event update.

Always the same areas missing and black - two thirds of the background is missing every time I load the game. Easter eggs still display, and are clickable as normal, just on a black background.

It seems to be loading the black areas very, very slowly, as I left the game loaded last night and after a couple of hours the background was back to normal. Everything else loaded at usual broadband speed.

Image attached.

Attachments

• 2018-03-20 14_30_12.jpg
    2018-03-20 14_30_12.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
Happening here on desktop, and has been happening since event update.

Always the same areas missing and black - two thirds of the background is missing every time I load the game. Easter eggs still display, and are clickable as normal, just on a black background.

It seems to be loading the black areas very, very slowly, as I left the game loaded last night and after a couple of hours the background was back to normal. Everything else loaded at usual broadband speed.

Image attached.

I noticed it on desktop version today also but it completed loading the full background after a few seconds for me.

DeletedUser6225

I noticed it on desktop version today also but it completed loading the full background after a few seconds for me.

Decidedly faster here today too. Still seems more than a few seconds, but the few minutes it took to register and post that message and screen shot was enough for all the backgrounds to be there when I went back to the game. o_O

Timneh

Artisan
I am having the same problem on laptop, very slow to load the black areas and the game is also very laggy since this problem started happening.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
If the background of the city is missing, please close the app completely and restart it once - that should resolve it. :)