• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Orcs and Goblins. Armament, what for? How many?

Hi, I tried to search for this but no results appear.

What does the "armament", produced at the Orcs Rally Point, is used for?

How many units --or how much of it-- must one produce?

Thanks.

SkyRider99

Mentor
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Orcs_Rally_Point

1697687309092.png

What does the "armament", produced at the Orcs Rally Point, is used for?

'...it will be needed to upgrade the Orcs Portal Site, build and upgrade the Mushroom Farm, unlock some new technologies in the Research Tree and produce other Orcs' Goods.'

How many units --or how much of it-- must one produce?

'The Orcs Rally Point requires input resources, depending on the activity: For the Spare Time activities you will need to pay Coins and Supplies, Wild Party and Obstacle Course will need the special magic mushrooms from the Mushroom Farm, as they serve to feed the Orcs and for the Raid you will need not only the mushrooms but also the Armament (produced in the Rally Point itself). '

So produce sufficient Armament in order to support your Raid requirements. :cool:

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Orcs_Rally_Point

View attachment 7982

'...it will be needed to upgrade the Orcs Portal Site, build and upgrade the Mushroom Farm, unlock some new technologies in the Research Tree and produce other Orcs' Goods.'

'The Orcs Rally Point requires input resources, depending on the activity: For the Spare Time activities you will need to pay Coins and Supplies, Wild Party and Obstacle Course will need the special magic mushrooms from the Mushroom Farm, as they serve to feed the Orcs and for the Raid you will need not only the mushrooms but also the Armament (produced in the Rally Point itself). '

So produce sufficient Armament in order to support your Raid requirements. :cool:

And, how much is sufficient from one end to the other of the chapter: 15,000 units? 50,000?

Hekata

Artisan
We can't answer that.
1. It's used to upgrade mushroom farms so it depends on how many farms you'll make.
2. It requires some maths: you need Armament to produce the Loots, you need Loots to open some techs. According to I-Davis' pages you need 13070 Loots to get through the techs tree. So now you can try to calculate how much Armament that requires. I can't help with that as I don't know how much Armament is needed to make a Loot plus I'm particularly bad at maths :)

We can't answer that.
1. It's used to upgrade mushroom farms so it depends on how many farms you'll make.
2. It requires some maths: you need Armament to produce the Loots, you need Loots to open some techs. According to I-Davis' pages you need 13070 Loots to get through the techs tree. So now you can try to calculate how much Armament that requires. I can't help with that as I don't know how much Armament is needed to make a Loot plus I'm particularly bad at maths :)
Yeah, I saw the I-Davis, was hopping there were some kind of spreadsheet with the math done over here. Well, guess we'll have to download the app sooner or later to do one, :D. Thanks, dude.
Unless...
You are welcome. :confused:
Dude, you don't happen to have such spreadsheet, do you? Thanks in advance.

m4rt1n

Adept
Back when I did the chapter it was very hard, now if you have Portal Profits much easier but remember having around 15-20 for the small 2x2 farms.

This is a patience game, took me 7 years to be where I am, the game is a lot faster than it used to be. :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Dude, you don't happen to have such spreadsheet, do you? Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately no I'm afraid. I just work things out as I go, and as benefits and needs arise. I find the game more fun and exciting that way. I used a gazillion spreadsheets in my job before I retired. They just remind me of the grinding misery now. ;)

Perhaps some other forum user has such a tool, before we all go the way of the dodo. :oops:

Unfortunately no I'm afraid. I just work things out as I go, and as benefits and needs arise. I find the game more fun and exciting that way. I used a gazillion spreadsheets in my job before I retired. They just remind me of the grinding misery now. ;)

Perhaps some other forum user has such a tool, before we all go the way of the dodo. :oops:
Nevermind, pretty useful still knowing the armament was for the top resource.
And I hear you about the no-job-in-the-game stuff. :D Hate it too when job-game overlapse.
(And, the dodo thing, I already notice it is going to happen, the very attitude of the people in charge denotes so).

I almost quit the game during the orcs chapter back then. Without PPs and time boosters it was pure grinding hell! :eek:

It's AWFUL: 12/24/48 hours time per resource? This, indeed, makes you question playing at all. Totally agreed. I hope it does get better, otherwise I'll do as everyone else: a 10 minutes daily connection and that's that.

13070 LOOT required for all mandatory techs according to IDavis page, 144 LOOT units per 20 hour round at the Orcs Rally Point --Portal level 2--, 630 ARMAMENT used per event of LOOT at such level, means 57,181.25 units of ARMAMENT required. So, about 52k is a safe point.

Thanks everybody!!

Thanks!!
Searched through my old spreadsheets and found the one for the orcs chapter. According to that you need armament only to create Loot, so you need a total of 68,617.5 :)
Yeap, 68k is absolutely correct: the 52k mentioned and the 16k I already had, LOL.
Thank you very much!!