• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Orc Warrior Tech

DeletedUser2346

With the new changes i was forced back to unlock tech for Orc Style Training Grounds (even though i'd already delted orc portal etc for a quest). Finished that, and expected to have to unlock Orc Warrior tech, but game is automatically bringing me back to wooden elves area of tech where i'd left off... at the same time... i'm getting my you know what kicked in battles... even though i've waited out 2 squad size upgrades and another monastery upgrade.... sooooo heres my questions. 1) should i unlock Orc warrior tech? If i do... will i be able to make orc warriors... if i've deleted orc portal and orc rally point etc.... 2) If i can make orc warriors... where are they made?? and do orc warriors help kick butt!!! tired of these ridiculous changes.... sigh... any help appreciated

Deleted User - 13667

Orc warrior tech is somewhere in Chapter VIII.To build you need the training grounds.

Alas, it is not meant to be. You get the Orc warrior. The AI gets Orc general. an upgraded version. No surprise there.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2346

is it worth it?? and if it is... what building do i need to make orc warriors?? will i need portal and orc rally point?? i have 3 types of training grounds now.... regular, mercenary, and the new one for the dog/wolf thing.... sooooo if i spend KP to unlock Orc Warrior Tech... will an Orc warrior come up as an option in one of the existing training grounds?? very confused.... want to fight better and don't want to waste KP....