• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Orc production

• Thread starter DeletedUser4235
  • Start date

DeletedUser4235

I need to boost Orc production, but don't see how. What are all the methods for increasing Orc production?

FieryArien

Necromancer
- Breading Grounds a.k.a. Armories (build more of them);
- Orc Nest building from crafting in Magic Academy;
- Heroes Forge wonder;
- Daily special building in an event - it doesn’t apply to all events. However, the event currently running on beta should offer some.

Note to the wonder: if you choose the wonder, you might want to consider the negative impact on your tournament: with each wonder level you’ll bring more troops to the tournament (the opponent as well, in the same ratio). That makes the tournament not “harder” per say, but definitely “more expensive”.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Note to the wonder: if you choose the wonder, you might want to consider the negative impact on your tournament: with each wonder level you’ll bring more troops to the tournament
Plus the Heroes' Forge doesn't really supply all that many Orcs. It's power, I think, is based on provinces completed, so it helps if you're well travelled on the world map. HR has become one of my more dubious Wonders and one that I'm considering losing.

m4rt1n

Adept
More Armories is the easiest way and to try and keep up 12 hour productions on them. Orc Nests from crafting are a good top up.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yes Heroes Forges is one to now be sold thanks to the new tourneys, it was fun having before, but now has become a burden bigger than its use...

But it never was a big Orcs producer, just a fun little extra.

If you need quantities: build/upgrade armories. I run 10 of them usually.

Orc Nests are great but it takes a while to craft a significant source of Orcs through them :)

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Orc Nests are great but it takes a while to craft a significant source of Orcs through them :)
I tend to have a row of 5 Orc Nests supplementing my supply, when I have the space. I usually craft every one I see, so I think I now have about 25 more of them in my inventory. When I need the space for an FA or something I just delete them and put new ones back after.

Gargon667

Mentor
same here, I usually keep 10 or so, no idea how many in inventory right now, but since we are not record breaking this FA I kept half of mine, so I don´t need to replace too many anyway...