• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Oops, where did my survey go ?

Jixel

Spellcaster
Ok, this was a bit strange.
I normally use Firefox for my "main" worlds, and then IE just for my second world on the EN server.
Today, after Flash crashed in the IE session, I restarted IE and logged in again, and got a popup asking me to complete a survey. I clicked "yes" (or whatever the button actually said), IE asked if I wanted to allow popups, then the game tab reloaded ... but I didn't get the survey.

I've logged out and in again since, and haven't been offered the survey again ... anyone know if it'll come back again ? Or can it be made to come back ?

DeletedUser

I lost it too, in my case because I realised I'd answered the questions wrong and clicked the back button ;P

DeletedUser358

I completed it, but it doesn't looks like you don't "get anything" for doing it, besides helping Inno figure out our tastes. (and maybe sell the info for profit, lol)
So don't worry, you didn't miss anything, lol.

Jixel

Spellcaster
... so for a bit of irony, after my Beta1 session froze, I restarted my browser, and when I logged in to US1 again, got offered a survey :)

(it was mostly about the help systems for the game (support, forum, wiki, etc), and a bit about the text of the game ...)

DeletedUser

... so for a bit of irony, after my Beta1 session froze, I restarted my browser, and when I logged in to US1 again, got offered a survey :)

(it was mostly about the help systems for the game (support, forum, wiki, etc), and a bit about the text of the game ...)

Speaking of irony, I just read your post and got that same survey after logging into the international server a couple minutes later. :p

As NecroDee stated above, you don't receive any rewards for completing a survey. Nevertheless your contributions can aid in improving the game, so in a way, there is a reward. :)