• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

One Cauldron Sip

Sir Derf

Adept
I have already raised to Customer Support.

This morning, after choosing ingredients, I was given only a single sip instead of the usual 5. After the first sip, it went straight to improving effects.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is not a bug Sir Derf, the ingredients used in the Cauldron do not necessarily produce any Potion whatsoever. So it is quite possible to not receive a single one each week.
Our Wiki guide also covers this here.

Hekata

Artisan
I think that what he was trying to say is that he only had 1 try at potions instead of the usual 5.
When we get 2000+ points in tourneys, we get 5 cups = we can try 5 times to get a potion.

Sir Derf

Adept
Yes ,that is exactly what I meant. Not that I took 5 sips and only got 1 effect out of 5. As I thought I clearly stated in my initial post...
I have already raised to Customer Support.

This morning, after choosing ingredients, I was given only a single sip instead of the usual 5. After the first sip, it went straight to improving effects.

Sir Derf

Adept
Cauldroned again this morning. Noticed this time that, from the beginning, I was being told that I would only be making one brew. I used to be making 5 brews. So, what could have changed to reduce the number of brews that I am allowed to make?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Cauldroned again this morning. Noticed this time that, from the beginning, I was being told that I would only be making one brew. I used to be making 5 brews. So, what could have changed to reduce the number of brews that I am allowed to make?

You get one as a rule! But the others are gained by doing the Tournament! I think you get a Maximum if 4 for Tournament Participation :)