• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Notifications doesn't load.

DeletedUser3324

When I click the bell or hit the "N' key the Notifications window pops up and it say notifications loading but the page stays blank. I've tried leaving it for a while to see if its just slow but it stays blank. It makes trying to do neighbourly help just about impossible. It just started to do this this morning and I don't know what to do about it.
Regards Luckylace

DeletedUser3097

Hi @Luckylace, @Macavity64 and @Plaminek ,

I have exactly the same in-game. Here's the reply made by Muf-Muf (community manager):

We've found an error that is causing this problem. Unfortunately we don't have an immediate solution for it, but we've forwarded the issue to be looked into. We hope to be able to deliver a solution soon, and apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon. :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
This issue should now be resolved - please do let us know if that is not the case via Support. Thanks for your patience while we were working on resolving this!