• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Note Function

DeletedUser363

Have a Note tab in the Message box so you can store information in the game without having to send a message to someone

Very simple, but also useful ;)

DeletedUser1925

Already proposed that two months ago. Do you see it? No. It won't be implemented because no diamonds in such feature.

Use notepad for notes.

DeletedUser363

I have now found another reason why this would be a good idea, I am daily in contact with support at the moment due to message threads that are in use are being deleted from my inbox and outbox. I log in , they are there, log back in, they are gone (these are current threads, not ones that have not been used for 60 days - the usual requirement for automatic deletion). The people these threads are with still have them.

As an AM it is making it harder to keep on top of things when I don't know if my message thread will still be there next time I log in. I do use Notepad, but it would be much easier just to be able to log a quick note on a message pad in the Message box. (although, knowing my current luck, those messages would get deleted as well):confused:

DeletedUser2188

I would be happy to just be able to copy and paste from a Message that someone sends....

DeletedUser363

I would be happy to just be able to copy and paste from a Message that someone sends..
You can, but it's complicated!

Left click your mouse and run it over part of the text you want to copy (it will not show any difference). Then right click and it brings up a list. Choose Settings.
When the settings box comes up close it (I have to click twice on close), the full text will now be highlighted, then use Ctrl C & Ctrl V as normal for copy and pasting.:rolleyes: