• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Not everyone lives in the USA

DeletedUser1685

When buying diamonds can Innogames please put the conversion rate up for us?
I don't live in the USA but when buying diamonds Innogames only shows the price in US dollars, without showing any conversions.

DeletedUser3781

From what I know it depends on what country you're in. I can see prices in my local currency, but I know for example folks from South Africa can't. Probably it has something to do with trade agreements between your country and Germany/European Union.

DeletedUser1685

I didn't see any Australian currency prices, but then again Australia is treated fairly shabbily by internet regulators.

DeletedUser441

Exchange rates are constantly changing , so Inno would have to update constantly. :D

DeletedUser1685

Exchange rates are constantly changing , so Inno would have to update constantly. :D

They seem to have no trouble taking this constantly changing currency, it must be easy to transfer the constantly changing exchange rate to a webpage.

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
I am also in Oz and I think we are disadvantaged as all tournaments/quests start at 3 am. So unless u cant sleep than the tournaments are already started. Also with the quests instead of KP etc why not diamonds?

DeletedUser441

If we had 6 whole days for the tournament it would be far better for people all over the world. We could all do one round per day at whatever time is convenient for us. Make it 24 hours between rounds , 6 rounds , 6 days.:)
I really like the idea of diamonds as rewards too.;) :D

DeletedUser4115

I'm in Britain and the currency for diamonds is in EUR so I would have to convert it to GBP to figure out what I'm actually paying, but It doesn't bother me much as I rarely buy diamonds.

DeletedUser3542

I'm in Britain and the currency for diamonds is in EUR so I would have to convert it to GBP to figure out what I'm actually paying, but It doesn't bother me much as I rarely buy diamonds.

I'm also in Britain but i get the prices of diamonds in £'s on screen.
  1. 500 = £4.99
  2. 1100 =£9.99
  3. 2400 = £19.99
  4. 6500 = £48.99
  5. 11000 = £74.99

DeletedUser441

I am being asked for 6000 diamonds for a Premium expansion. At the current prices the cheapest cost of an expansion is £40.90. :(.
How can that price be justified ?

DeletedUser4115

I'm also in Britain but i get the prices of diamonds in £'s on screen.
  1. 500 = £4.99
  2. 1100 =£9.99
  3. 2400 = £19.99
  4. 6500 = £48.99
  5. 11000 = £74.99
Strange, it doesn't list the GBP price for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4115

I am being asked for 6000 diamonds for a Premium expansion. At the current prices the cheapest cost of an expansion is £40.90. :(.
How can that price be justified ?
Woah! I have only brought one expansion and noticed the cost of diamonds went up to 750 for the next which I thought was a bit cheeky but how can anyone be expected to pay £40.90 for one expansion?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
When buying diamonds can Innogames please put the conversion rate up for us?
I don't live in the USA but when buying diamonds Innogames only shows the price in US dollars, without showing any conversions.
Right now it's unfortunately not possible to pay using Australian dollars, which is why people from Australia are paying in the US dollar instead. We are considering to change this in the future, but we cannot say anything about when this would be. :)