• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Not enough KP x4

Sir Derf

Adept
This is a long term issue, but today it went to a new level.

I had a single KP, and went to add it to my Temple of Spirits, currently at 400/750. I click on the second button, the "add all" button, with my singular KP, and while the bar goes up by 1 to 401, my KP is not taken from my inventory, and I get the "You don't have enough KP message". I again click on the second button, the "add all" button, with my singular KP, and while the bar goes up by 1 to 402, my KP is again not taken from my inventory, and I get the "You don't have enough KP message". I again click on the second button, the "add all" button, with my singular KP, and while the bar goes up by 1 to 402, my KP is again not taken from my inventory, and I get the "You don't have enough KP message". I again click on the second button, the "add all" button, with my singular KP, the bar goes up by 1 to 404, and finally my KP is taken from my inventory. I leave and reenter my Temple of Spirits, and the correct KP amount of 401 is shown.

I know this is a known issue. I just have never had it cycle multiple times before.