• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Not able to provide help in world map

DeletedUser2544

Hi when I go to provide help in the world map to the following players: "maprang55", "visky", amielelj88" and "memorie" I can press on the crossed hands but then the system just tells me "Done". I can't provide any help to these players, I can provide help to all the other players that I visit. Any ideas

DeletedUser

Probably a silly question, but they do have buildings that you can help?

DeletedUser2544

Hi Lisica

Actually not a silly question, really me not providing the full information. I get no indication, i.e. the crossed hands, above any of the buildings in these players. when I go in to all the other players that i have discovered I get help indications above all of the buildings that I can help. The other issues are that i actually appear as if i am a bad neighbour and just ignoring them! Phil

DeletedUser

If the Main Hall is being/always shows as being upgraded and any culture buildings and the builders hut not having hands above them would show that there is nowhere left to help - if the village is small the owner may have quit and left it with the Main Hall upgrading and unless they log back in then it will never be finished. The builder has 2 to 5 slots, depending on the level, once the slots are full then it is no longer possible to help it, if the culture buildings have all been polished, then again no hands and its not possible to polish them until the current timer on any culture building runs out.

If you can't help them then its not your fault, if they're active then the Main Hall will finish upgrading and you can help again or maybe you get there before another person polishes a culture building. If they're inactive then there's not a lot you can do until the 30 day purge of inactive villages, the subsquent gold mines for collection and then followed by new neighbours.