• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

non-boosted relics

DeletedUser

Is there any purpose to non boosted relics? If not, wouldn't it be a good idea to pool then in fellowships so people get a % increase for their boosted goods dependent upon the amount of relics the fellowship collectively gathered?

Deleted User - 50840

Now that is a good idea! lol... You are going to make more work for archmages and mages when considering a new applicant :)

+1 from me

DeletedUser

Is there any purpose to non boosted relics?
Unboosted relics, and boosted relics as well, are needed each time you with to open a new level in an Ancient Wonder. They've already been released on the Beta server.

Deleted User - 50840

Unboosted relics, and boosted relics as well

But the boosted relics needed for upgrading the ancient wonder is almost twice as much as the non boosted relics combined. Therefore players will still be left wit a lot of unboosted relics. Some use for them would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

It's like the simplified tax forms:
  • How much money do you have?
  • Send it in.

DeletedUser

Yes I found this out in retrospect. Still personally think this would have been a better idea in the name of community spirit and giving fellowships more of a purpose than having people spend even their boosted relics though :p