• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

No room?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3332
  • Start date

DeletedUser3332

I like the idea of slowly building a city. Play a long game but if you get stuck I think you should be able to choose to skip some tasks and maybe an option to shrink some buildings once you get to high level so you can carry on playing?

DeletedUser3097

Hi Parcae, welcome to the forum- I see you have just joined.

you should be able to choose to skip some tasks

At the moment, the event Rise of Phoenix is running so there are two extra tasks. The other two tasks has one which you can skip- the tasks go round in a cycle so it will come back eventually but you can skip it again.
skipping task.png

As you upgrade buildings they change shape and size, and sometimes orientation. I have just entered the Dwarves chapter and I made some space when I upgraded my residences as they took up less area. Also some culture buildings give more culture per square as you progress through the chapters so less space is needed.

I hope this helps. :cool:

DeletedUser3332

Yeah, very much,thanks for that. I started at the right time I won some prizes on my first game and I think that made it harder at first. Not that I'm complaining. I started a new city now I read some more and seen some more cities.