• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support no reward from phoenix lighthouse

• Thread starter DeletedUser4377
  • Start date

DeletedUser4377

My phoenix lighthouse seems to be perpetually stick at 0/21420. I have had the building for more than a week and no coins. Now initally I moved it around a bit but haven't moved it for over two days now. It says it rewards 21420 every 24 hours. I would upload a screen shot but when I try copy and paste the picture appears and then immediately vanishes. and When I use the upload a file button it just says there was a problem uploading the file.

cwgiii

Shaman
I would open a ticket with support. They can go back and check (for a time) to see what happened when and potentially resolve any issues, if you report it before their history runs out.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Do you have it connected to a road? The countdown timer will only move when it has a road connection, or touches one of the other set buildings with a road connection (in other words the whole set counts as connected when placed together and at least one of the buildings is on a road).