• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived No kp's for round 5 in tournaments

DeletedUser971

The are only relics and no kp's for round 5 in the tournament. Should be 6 of each.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
The first 6 or 7 provinces only give relics, after those you will start getting both 6 relics and 6 KP.
This has been so since the start of the tournaments and seems to be intended.

Since the start of the tournaments they seem to have been tweaking the KP gain quite a bit. because I remembered that the number of provinces before you het the KP was less than it is now.
And instead of "better" rewards the further away you are (and more difficult a provine becomes) you get less rewards
so for example you start in round 3 with 6 KP/Relics, the next bunch are 4 KP and relics, and far away you start getting 2 KP/relics

also the runes are slightly changed since the start of tournaments, instead of 3 runes at round 3/4? there now divided in 1-2 at round 3/4.

One thing stayed the same when undergoing all these changes and that's that the first bunch(bunch size changed) of provincies at round 5 only give out relics.

DeletedUser971

i asked around my fs, and there were relics and kp's on offer in the earlier rounds in last weeks and before tournament.

what we need then is a reward chart, to see what we are supposed to get for each lvl completed and round. something in the wiki or here would be nice. mods???

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I'll try to get a correct one next week. but from my head:

round 1: 2kp 2 relics for all
round 2: 1st 4 KP/rlc second en beyond 2 KP/rlc
round 3: 1st rune, 2nd 6KP/rlc 3rd till around 6?8? 4kp/rlc rest 2kp/rlc
round 4: 1st and 2nd rune: 1 or 2 provinces 6 KP/rlc, rest 4 kp/rlc
round 5: first 7 provincies only 6 relics, rest 6KP/rlc
Round 6: all runes

DeletedUser971

thank you, but your rewards and mine are different already, maybe a table provided by a mod is the answer here. this is why I raised this as a bug and not a general discussion item.

edit: when we start getting this type of info, 'the rewards table', things will imo start to normalise and the ups and downs of this game will start to be a thing of the past. one week we get this, something you aim for and the next week you are wondering what happened. all this stuff should be in the wiki, something that all can access and decide how they want to do a tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser971

CrazyWizard, as you can see with this screen shot, lvl 7 round 5 has 6kp's and 6 relic's, which differs from yours.

Attachments

• no7.png
    no7.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 95

CrazyWizard

Shaman
thats why it's from my head, and that one has many errors ;)
i'll guess the first 6 didint have it then I remembered the KP started at round 7 or 8.
as said i'll try to note them down next week.

DeletedUser971

that's why we need 'the rewards table', that way we don't have to take notes.

would be nice to see a mod take the same interest in this, and produce the table for us and settle it

DeletedUser1295

Hello mikeatgatwick:
I'm sure one of our QA mods will also reply here, in the meantime I would like to react as well on this:
that's why we need 'the rewards table', that way we don't have to take notes.

would be nice to see a mod take the same interest in this, and produce the table for us and settle it

I feel your above statement is more a suggestion and/or something for the general discussion and should therefore be placed in another part of this forum - I'll leave it up to you to do so ;)

The rewards for the Tournaments can be split into 3 kinds of rewards:
1 - the reward for completing 1 tournament encounter : reward = tournament points;
2 - the reward for completing 1 tournament province: reward = shown in the top left corner when opening a tournament province and depends on several individual factors;
3 - the reward for one's achievements in a tournament upon the ending of the tournament: this reward also depends on several individual factors.

As far as I can conclude from your attached .png file, you are referring to the reward I mentioned in my 2nd point when it comes to your initial post.
If you did not get the KP while it showed these were an intended reward for you conquering the tournament province, I recommend you make a support ticket, since this will need them to take a look at your private account.

You can contact support by:
• clicking here;
• or Right-click anywhere in-game > click 'Support'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1927

This issue is not actually a bug. You do not receive KP rewards in round 5. :)

DeletedUser1927

mikeatgatwick please can you edit your original post so that it follows the bug template so we can get a clearer idea of what is going on :) You can find the template here

DeletedUser971

Crazy, it could end up that way but there is this

"It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you or for other players.
Each player is required to report any bug immediately to the Support team."

DeletedUser1353

Tink it depends on how far away the province is as well (not necessarily the province number, sometimes number 4 is closer than number 3 for me). For example a far away province might give me: lvl1 2kp/relic, lvl2 2 kp/relic, lvl 3 4kp/relic, lvl 4 6 kp/relic, lvl5 rune shard, lvl 6 6 relic only..

Deleted User - 106219

Crazy, it could end up that way but there is this

"It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you or for other players.
Each player is required to report any bug immediately to the Support team."
The problem is that, due to the lack of official info, we can't be sure if there is a bug, or if it is intended. And even if there is a bug, is it that we're not getting KPs when we should be, or is it that we're getting KPs when we should not be? We have no way to know since we have not been told.

DeletedUser971

The problem is that, due to the lack of official info

I did ask the question this morning and I am sure they(mods) are preparing an answer, we will know soon enough and I will come back here to apologise or refer to that as my source and confirm that there is a bug, or it all could be just secret squirrel stuff again and nobody knows.

DeletedUser971

You do not receive KP rewards in round 5

looks like they have now moved the kp's for round 5 to level 8 now. I will not play the low levels any more and concentrate on the higher levels only to get the kp's and relics. no need to waste time for only relics. Would be nice still to get a table of the expected rewards for the tournaments

DeletedUser1925

planks tournament

province 1:
LEVEL 1: 4 KP / 4 relics / 20 tournament points
province 2:
LEVEL 1: 2 KP / 2 relics / 20 tournament points
province 3:
province 4: