• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question night farm issue

Pltrem

Seeker
Hi i am unable to save anything from the night farm its connected to the portal , day farm works ok and store produce save anything plenty of storage

kurgkurg

Conjurer
maybe you need upgrade your portal before? Maybe your portal stock size for night essence is still 0?

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Yes, as @kurgkurg said, you will need to level up your Fairy Portal in order to store Nightessences.
You can read more about this in our Wiki via this link.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Pltrem here's the table from the above wiki link.... if however you believe you're at the right level and still experiencing resource issues, please send a ticket via Support where we will be able to help you further.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Fairy Portal Levels.png

Pltrem

Seeker
trying to make Night Essence ,every time it finishes the production fail and i have to discard the goods ,upgrades portal and farm, but i still get the same result

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
You realise that your portal will only hold a certain amount of night essence. Have you checked whether you've reached that limit?