• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived NH issue

DeletedUser275

There seems to be a bug with the culture and neighbour help. I was wondering why 4 people clicked on my mother trees last night instead of the gardens of harmony and feedback I received today was - one player clicked on the garden of harmony and it came up with an internal error forcing her to refresh but when she went back into my city the only culture to choose from was mother trees even though I had gardens of harmony and temples of ages showing as unpolished from my view. This has happened to a few people.
Be great if this was fixed so we can maintain our culture levels.

Dreamer

DeletedUser3

Hi Dreamer! Thanks for reporting this issue, and for the great detail you have provided. We will try to reproduce this issue. If anyone else has experienced this issue please do let us know.

DeletedUser9

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue so far and no other reports have come in, so we'll now archive this thread as "Cannot Reproduce" but we will leave it open for replies, should anyone still encounter these issues :)