• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open NH in the app

• Thread starter DeletedUser5976
  • Start date

DeletedUser5976

Giving NH in the app is glitching. Tapping a neighbour sometimes doesn't make the hand and the shield icons appear on that neigbour but on some other neighbour (looks random to me). Tapping the hand on that other neighbour opens the NH screen and you can give NH to the neighbour you originally wanted to give NH. But now you have to search on the map where the icons appeared. Am I the only one who has experienced this?

I have Android 6 on a HTC One M8

DeletedUser5976

Today NH in the app went without a hitch. So fingers crossed it was just a fluke,

DeletedUser5976

I also always use the app after the 3 chests, but yesterday it was really acting up. Maybe the tourney gave my app a hickup for a short while :p

m4rt1n

Adept
Neighbourly help did what you described for me, and was very glitchy, jumping to a different player when the help was given and also no hands displaying quite often.
I had to reload the world many times to get through the help.
I am using iOS 10 on an iphone 5

Last edited:

DeletedUser5976

I wonder if it has something to do with the tourney.

Paladestar

Enchanter
I also always use the app after the 3 chests, but yesterday it was really acting up. Maybe the tourney gave my app a hickup for a short while :p

Yeah the app is so much faster and would be even better if the option to help or view fellowship was a toggle on the side of the screen and you could NH each neighbour with a single click to open it instead of once to select then once again on a tiny icon to activate NH option! Really how often do you really want to view a neighbour's fellowship, yet it has the same prominence as the as the NH option when it just gets in the way.

m4rt1n

Adept
Neighbourly help was still very glitchy today and it is ever since the tournament was added. Missing buttons are the biggest problem for me now, and happen about 1 in 10 collects, then get very often after that, getting 2 or 3 in a row with no buttons. Sometimes I can backtrack and the buttons appear, but more often than not I have to leave the world map then reopen again for the buttons to appear.

cwgiii

Shaman
Neighbourly help was still very glitchy today and it is ever since the tournament was added. Missing buttons are the biggest problem for me now, and happen about 1 in 10 collects, then get very often after that, getting 2 or 3 in a row with no buttons. Sometimes I can backtrack and the buttons appear, but more often than not I have to leave the world map then reopen again for the buttons to appear.

This is happening for me as well. I have found that if I leave the world map to collect the quest and then step through the circular quests to get to the next desired quest before going back into the world map, things run a bit smoother (stepping through the quests is much quicker this way, plus there seem to be few glitches when in the world map itself). Just a few observations.

DeletedUser5976

It happened to me yesterday again. Force closing the app helped, but I had less than half of my neighbours left at that point so I don't know if it would have repeated, had I many neigbours left still.