• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New to the Forum

Mrs cactusbob

Adventurer
I am new to the forum, I recently came across this valuable resource as my fellowship were unhappy with the recent upgrade. We have recently lost one fellow as they no longer want to play with the introduction of Orcs and I was concerned as many of the other fellows have expressed their disappointment with the research. I have now taken on the responsibility to check the forum for future updates as pre warned is pre armed.

DeletedUser

Good job. Also check the release notes on the beta forum, you don't need an account there to look. That will give you a little more heads up on what is coming down the pipe line. Right now they are also on version 1.11 as the new thing there is the Summer Solstice Event. You could look for that to get an idea on what to expect when that gets released here. They are still working on sorting out some bug with it.

DeletedUser1925

Good job. Also check the release notes on the beta forum, you don't need an account there to look. That will give you a little more heads up on what is coming down the pipe line. Right now they are also on version 1.11 as the new thing there is the Summer Solstice Event. You could look for that to get an idea on what to expect when that gets released here. They are still working on sorting out some bug with it.

If it only was SOME bugs. Event is so bugged! They might need to postpone it. Thats why they didn't gave a date in their August episode. :D

DeletedUser330

I am new to the forum, I recently came across this valuable resource as my fellowship were unhappy with the recent upgrade. We have recently lost one fellow as they no longer want to play with the introduction of Orcs and I was concerned as many of the other fellows have expressed their disappointment with the research. I have now taken on the responsibility to check the forum for future updates as pre warned is pre armed.

Everyone is in the same boat. I've lost 3 massive players from my fellowship. The top 100 has lost somewhere up to 20 players now and the game overall has lost hundreds and hundreds of players. One of them had spent thousands in cash on the game.

DeletedUser1925

What kind of players INNO likes/listen to:
1425_3.jpg

another idea for race too: flying headless ostriches.