• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered New Season Started

OldHag

Necromancer
I need to ask why the Season is starting with less then 24hrs on the clock for the first days quests. The same happened on the last day of the previous season.
I find this very unfair on some players, surely you can count and give everyone the same 24hrs to get the quests done rather then some missing out.
My protest post ;)

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
Somehow we need to get 9 hour productions done in 12 hours. Doable with a bit of forewarning but not worth the schlep at short notice.

Ja well no fine

WotDa.jpg

SCI0N

Spellcaster
Or would it be simpler to give everyone four easy or simple quests say - 3 x 3hr goods, 6 x 1 hr basic goods, 8 x15 min supplies and use 10 x EE for example?
1 day of easy quests would not spoil the overall season. If staggering the starting time is not an option.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @OldHag Since a lot of our Events/Tournaments etc begin around 10/11 CEST I don't really think there's much that can be done for this. Especially when a 2am Reset (CEST) then needs to follow. I do understand the frustration though if you struggle to complete Daily Quests in that window due to the requirements.

I'll of course feed this back. Again im also unsure if these Daily Quests are as Sir Derf says RNG, or if there is a possibility of fixing the first day quests to make these doable given the time constraints!

But as always I shall feed it back either way! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
Ah ok, that would explain it, thanks very much for that @Herodite - I'll stop my protest now....lol ;)

SCI0N

Spellcaster
" or if there is a possibility of fixing the first day quests to make these doable given the time constraints!"

Kind Regards

Herodite.
You are welcome. see signature ->

OldHag

Necromancer
I find this one quite funny. One of my weekly quests is to 'Swim through Hoops' in Elvarian games. ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
The first day fell nicely for me this time and I have all daily and weekly with normal gameplay. Swings and Roundabouts...

Stucon

Illusionist
Hi @OldHag Since a lot of our Events/Tournaments etc begin around 10/11 CEST I don't really think there's much that can be done for this. Especially when a 2am Reset (CEST) then needs to follow. I do understand the frustration though if you struggle to complete Daily Quests in that window due to the requirements.

I'll of course feed this back. Again im also unsure if these Daily Quests are as Sir Derf says RNG, or if there is a possibility of fixing the first day quests to make these doable given the time constraints!

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Just make the first 'day' 36 hours.
See, I can be sensible sometimes.