• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered New requirement when completing provinces

DeletedUser6858

Hi, I have noticed that on top of the usual goods requirements for negotiating a province I have a new requirement. The image looks like a tiny ogre ( sorry I don’t know what else to call it!) .

Does anyone know where I can get/produce these ? Is it something to do with the dwarven portal?

Many thanks for any help !

DeletedUser3097

Hi @FunkyNana2

These are Orcs and you will have to use them to unlock provinces outside the 10th ring. world map rings.jpg This image shows how the rings work.

orcs 11th ring.png

Orcs appear in the 11th ring.

To get Orcs, you have to reach the Orcs and Goblins chapter where you will complete research to upgrade your armory to level 20, at which point it will produce Orcs.

Elvenar Wiki- The Armory

An alternative is to fight rather than negotiate.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
That's some impressive over-exploring if you've reached the 11th ring of provinces and still in the 5th chapter. I wonder if you've explored off in a particular direction and maybe there are still other closer provinces still to tackle. If in doubt, go to the world map and then find 'zoom' in your browser options. Shrink the map down as far as you can go then have a look if there is anything missed.

DeletedUser2114

That's some impressive over-exploring if you've reached the 11th ring of provinces and still in the 5th chapter. I wonder if you've explored off in a particular direction and maybe there are still other closer provinces still to tackle. If in doubt, go to the world map and then find 'zoom' in your browser options. Shrink the map down as far as you can go then have a look if there is anything missed.
Dwarves is the 6th chapter and I feel her pain :(. No more scouting for me for a while.