• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New members wanted

firerock

Enchanter
We have two (maybe more) positions available in our fellowship

The only real rule is you must polish 3 times a week, or preferably every day like most of us do :)
The ideal player would have Steel as a boost, and Elixir
Although all players would be considered, activity being prime

We have a good chat and are very active in trading our goods.

If you are still producing all 3 tier 1 goods, but realise you should not when you join a fellowship, then we would still like to hear from you, but preferably those players who only have boosted manus.

I'm on the forums most days, so either message me in game or leave a reply here.

Deleted User - 13667

^^. seems like steel and elixer boost players are kind of a favorite here in the forums.

If only I can locate and reach you, we could do trading.

firerock

Enchanter
you are close, 10 provinces, from one of our members 'Seagal' who is to your left and down 2.
Yes steel and elixir are our particular issue at present as 2 members who produce them appear to be inactive (2 weeks), they haven't said anything, so they are likely to get kicked.

Deleted User - 13667

Inactives get kicked regularly. Cant be helped.

I'll try to reach your member so we can trade abit. ^^

firerock

Enchanter
We are looking for any member who will boost all players a minimum of 3 times per week.
We would prefer you only have your boosted manufactories and not all manus.

We're looking for a couple of people so I'm open to all goods.

We have people on from all around the world and we have a very friendly and active chat, with lots of advice and battle tactics.

Mail me(firerock) of Philpxr5

We are Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!