• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented [New Game Features] "Last helped" on Fellowship board

DeletedUser

Hello,
Quick and simple idea that i think will help users in fellowships save time and clicks

[Summary] - On Fellowship board, add a column with time left to help neighbour again, or "help now" if ready
[Details] - Depending on how much time I have when i check the game, i sometimes only help back whoever's helped me, by going through my notifications.
then when i go through the full list of my fellowship to help them out, username, click, visit, click only to find that i cant help this person again.
If a column is added it would be immediately visually clear who to visit to help; similar to how clear it is on the map for the discovered neighbours
[Reasons for implementing] - better user experience, faster game play, users can do more in less time
[Impact on other game features] - Fellowship board would be affected, nothing else.

DeletedUser277

I also second this idea. I can easily see which of my near neighbours are due to receive help, but for more distant fellowship members I have to remember to open the member list and visit each one to find out - some reminder on that membership list would be very useful! :)

DeletedUser

Agree it would be helpful. However if you do your fellowship help in one run they will all be ready at the same time. I do mine daily and it takes 8 mins from start to finish.

A more helpful thing would be a tag on the members name in the fellowship showing when they last completed neighborly help and how many times in a given period like a week